8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2017 9:24 AM by sharakarasic

Introduce Yourself

Tell us about yourself and your role in healthcare learning.

• Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm the HealthStream Enterprise Administrator for Baptist Health in Jacksonville, Florida. I support educators, end users and HLC administrators for a health system of five free-standing hospitals that is expanding to include a growing list of primary care practice partners, community-based emergency departments, and various specialty centers and clinics. I also am a member of the Leadership Development team at Baptist and facilitate occasional leadership development class sessions for managers and other employees on project management. I also do consulting projects involving eLearning design and development.

I'm particularly interested in working on collaborative projects to support healthcare education and performance through use of mobile learning, social learning and video, and would love to network with other folks either working in or interested in those areas!

Greg Poland

Hello Everyone,

My name is Greg Poland and I have very recently joined HealthStream as the Senior Product Manager, Learning and Development. Within that my biggest responsibility is ownership of the HLC. As you can imagine, I am absorbing a lot of information in a short amount of time, but I am up to the challenge. I have a diverse background which has included various roles, consulting, education, healthcare, banking, software and even taking a startup from sketches to commercial launch.

I am very excited to have joined the team here and I will be involved in the Community as much as possible. I look forward to reviewing the Ideas section within Community and hearing more going forward so that we can continue to make HealthStream an even better platform than it already is. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet many of you in person at a HUGs event or at the upcoming Summit.

I look forward to hearing from you.

- Greg

Rosario Alvarado

Hello: My name is Rosario, I am a neonatal and pediatric nurse leader, and educator. I work at Houston Methodist Hospital in the Center for Professional Excellence.

I am assigned to the Women's Health Services department. I coordinate the NRP, and STABLE program courses for our staff. I just joined the HealthStream community, and I'm still learning to navigate through the new 7th ed. NRP and this website. It has been challenging, but I'm looking forward to meet other educators, or community members. Thank you,

Rosario

Wanda Timms

Hello My name is Wanda Timms

I am an L+D charge nurse, nurse educator, and grad student. I have been teaching NRP for the past two years.

Lisa Brown

Greetings from Montana!!  My name is Lisa Brown, Perinatal Neonatal Outreach Education Coordinator, Chief Perinatal Flight RN and newly appointed as the Emergency Services Education Coordinator.  I work as a labor and delivery nurse too!  I have been an NRP instructor for 26 years and am the administrator of the NRP program both for our hospital and for the outreach program.  I have been attempting to learn the new 7th edition administrator role and preparing courses for 2017.  Keep your fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly as our first class is next week -- it's not the simulation part that will be challenging, but ensuing that all the students will receive their NRP cards