7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2017 7:19 AM by Olyvia Phillips

Completed Rosters

Jean McGee

Does anyone know where to find completed (7th edition) course rosters?

Also, is there a way to read student feedback?

Thank you,

Jean McGee

• Re: Completed Rosters

Here are the course rosters:

Course Roster Forms:

Individual Recording Sheet: https://communities.healthstream.com/docs/DOC-3119

Master Recording Sheet: https://communities.healthstream.com/docs/DOC-3120

Jean McGee

I think you misunderstood me. I am looking for past rosters that we have submitted- in the 6th edition, they were listed in one spot. Now, I can only seem to find them if I look up events by date. Which is fine at this time, but in the future, I may not remember all the dates of the classes.

Thank you,

Jean McGee

Olyvia Phillips

Good Morning Jean,

Thank you for your message. To access previous rosters in the 6th Edition database, visit: www.aap.org/nrp. In the middle of the page, click the Instructors Click Here: NRP 6th Ed Course Database button. You will then be taken to a screen that says user ID and password. Enter your instructor ID without the dash as your user ID and the password that you have set. Once logged in, you will then be able to view previous rosters under Roster List.

If you experience trouble logging in, email lifesupport@aap.org and we can reset your password.

Hope this helps!

1 of 2 people found this helpful
                    Jean McGee

I appreciate this answer, but I am looking to locate completed rosters for

the 7th edition courses, which we started teaching in November of 2016.

Thank you,

Jean McGee

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:14 AM, sharakarasic <

Christina Spurgeon

Were you ever able to find a place to locate the 7th edition completed courses?   I have left the hospital that I taught at and would like to double check how many courses I have taught.  I can not seem to find this information anywhere on the AAP site.

Jean McGee

No

The only answers I got were for the old 6th edition.

Jean

Olyvia Phillips

Good Morning Christina,

Thank you for your message. To view instructor-led events created in the NRP Learning Management System, please follow the steps below.

1.Visit www.healthstream.com/hlc/aap or http://www2.aap.org/nrp and click the NRP LMS Login under Quick Links
                              2.Log in with your instructor ID without the dash and your password
                              3.Once logged in, select Administrator/Instructor, then proceed to login
                              4.Once you select proceed to login, there will be a Welcome page, scroll down and press Continue
                              5.After pressing Continue, you can then select, “NRP 7th Edition Instructor-Led Events”
                              6.You will then see a My Events page, then you can select the date of the event to view the course.

In  addition, courses taught through your institution will be unable to be viewed if they were created through their Learning Management System.

Hope this helps!