4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2017 3:05 PM by Maureen Ramirez

open ILE to community

Maureen Ramirez

Twice I have created an ILE so that  people outside my facility can complete skills check. I have followed instructions on how to create so that class is seen and open to community,  When they go in to HS and look for a skills class in my area, my ILE is not an option. Would appreciate help as have another person trying to register for next week class.

Thanks

Maureen

• Re: open ILE to community
          Allison Ricks

Hi Maureen,

Which HealthStream sites are these students in when searching for your ILE?  If they are in a hospital's site, that hospital must have opted to allow their students to see cross-organizational events.  To do this, an admin from the hospital should call or email HealthStream's Customer Support, and ask for this setting to be turned on.

Thanks,

Allison

Maureen Ramirez

Hi Alison, thanks for answering so quickly. The students are attempting to access through AAP/ Healthstream site with access given when they independently purchased part one. I can't register them from my side as pool of participants is limited to my facility. Last time we called AAP and they had to create a class,register them and pass them. Seems very inefficient. I did create next class per instructions to allow outside registrants but it is not visible to people who purchase through AAP. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Maureen

Sent from my iPhone

Allison Ricks

Hi Maureen, 

Students in the AAP site should be able to see it if you have marked it as 1) cross-organizational, 2) set it for self-registration, and 3) made sure days to close registration haven't ended.  If these three things are done and students are searching for your event properly, I would reach out to our Customer Support to have them take a look at what you are seeing.  You are correct, you definitely shouldn't have to have help each time you need to sign people up outside your facility. 

Hopefully this helps, but if not please contact us so we can look into it further with you.  customer.support@healthstream.com

Thanks,

Allison